Our products are highly organic, made from different types of plant base fibers, and as your skin it requires care.
- Use only water base adhesive, do not use solvents.
- Do not clean with solvents such as alcohol, acetone, paint thinner, bleach, oils, vinegar, waxes, silicones, armor all, stove (continental soda) or detergent cleaners, as these cause permanent damage in the material.
- Do not mark the leather with an ink pen, ink could be absorbed into the product causing a permanent stain.
- For spills such as juices, soft drinks, coffee, tea, chocolate, or any liquid with strong colors simply clean the stain with a solution of mild liquid shampoo type cleaner water, dilute according to the instructions for use. Rinse with a cloth soaked in water to remove completely the excess. Dry the surface with a dry white cotton cloth.
- Clean the spill as soon as possible.
- Sauce stains should be cleaned immediately to prevent staining.
- Prevent contact with suntan oils. In case this happens clean as soon as possible with liquid soap, try shampoo.
- Our products are protected to not transfer color to other materials, however some accessories with poor color fixation could transfer to our materials, if this happens, immediately wipe the stain with shampoo and a white cotton cloth.
- You can also use a solution of half water and half disinfectant. Preferably free of chlorine. Then rinse with water and dry.
- Use a solution using 0.5% hypochlorite of sodium in water, rinse with water and dry
Take good care of your Wadi D products, and love them as the piece of nature they are.